Visually impaired(mal voyant) students in Malawi lack sufficient funding to attend school from as early as primary school due to lack of funding or specialized facilities to cater for them
- Give financial assistance to the visually impaired students for primary and secondary education.
- Increase the opportunities for students with disabilities to access education through funding.
- Partnership with the Hope for the Blind Foundation since 2016.
- Sponsorship of school fees for 10 visually impaired students in primary and secondary school.
- Sustain the scholarships of the 10 students.
- Construction of toilet blocks
- Donation of desks and chairs
- ALL 10 students still receiving sponsored education
- 1 student now enrolled in university.